ScreamFree Parenting Train the Trainer Certification
April 10 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
At ScreamFree, we are passionate about relationships. We believe that peace is what we all want most. And we believe that peace begins with pause. Because of this, ScreamFree has certified more than 1,500 family professionals from 16 different countries to help people create that peace in their lives. With approval ratings of over 99%, ScreamFree Certification has become one of the most sought after trainings available.
Our trainings are small, intimate classes and we expect them to sell out quickly. Only 15 seats are available per class. So, don’t delay!
We know from experience that this training can kick-start careers, revitalize your practice or even launch a whole new path for you. But just a warning before we proceed: ScreamFree doesn’t do boring training. Our program is designed to be both interactive and fun, with a healthy dose of self-deprecation and vulnerability. While we offer training on three different programs, we are focusing on ScreamFree Parenting this fall. During this training, you will experience:
- A behind the scenes look at all of the ScreamFree Parenting principles
- An enlightening, self-reflective journey into what it means for you to become ScreamFree, both personally and professionally
- Once we help get you to “calm”, we’ll show you how you can become calming – in a 1-on-1, small group and large group setting
- Lastly, we’ll go over all of the ways we are ready to partner with you to help you help others. We view this training as the START of our relationship, not the end.
This is a two-day training. Each attendee receives a copy of ScreamFree Parenting (book) plus is encouraged to acquire the ScreamFree Parenting Facilitator’s (or Teach Out of the Box) Kit, giving them the materials needed to start leading Parenting classes today.
By attending the training, you will:
- Receive new, priceless insight into your own relationships and be ready to help others do the same,
- Be able to order materials at wholesale and resell them for a profit,
- Be able to use ScreamFree logos on business cards, websites, etc.,
- Earn 14 CE clock hours from the National Board for Certified Counselors or the National Association of Social Workers,
- Receive ongoing support provided by the ScreamFree Team.
Register Here: http://screamfree.com/training/