sign up today and connect with screamfree

Loading Events
Find Events

Event Views Navigation

Upcoming Events › Military

Events List Navigation

April 2017

ScreamFree Parenting

April 25 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm

Research shows that 98% of parents unleash an emotionally damaging outburst on their kids before the age of five. (We know the other 2% were just lying!) In this chaotic, distraction-filled world, being a parent and keeping your cool isn’t always so easy. But there is a way. Join ScreamFree Founder Hal Runkel for a laugh out loud, fun-filled evening at the historic Buckhead Theatre complete with hands-on, lifechanging wisdom and a vision for creating the family life you've always…

Find out more »
+ Export Listed Events