ScreamFree Sales & Operations Internship - Fall 2017
Thank you for your interest in an Internship at ScreamFree. For more than a decade, ScreamFree has been bringing calm to hundreds of thousands of relationships across the world. Now, you can help! Our internship opportunities provide both personal and professional development. Interns gain valuable experience while serving alongside ScreamFree staff members. A position is currently available during the fall, with expectations of that continuing year-round.
• 18 - 25 years old
• Has at least a High School Diploma or equivalent
• Thought of as a “go-getter” by friends and family
• Enjoys working in a team environment
• Demonstrates professionalism and mature communication skills
• Maintains a strong work ethic and stamina to enjoy a high-paced work environment
• Belief in leading a “ScreamFree” life
If you are interested in an Internship with ScreamFree, you must do the following:
1. Complete the Internship Application (See Below).
2. Email resume, cover letter and recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. You must supply 3 References (on your application) and they must fill out the reference form (See Below).
A select group of applicants will be chosen for the interview process. Applicants will be notified if they have been chosen for the Internship Program.
The weekly routine varies depending on the events schedule and current priorities. Interns may be assigned a variety of tasks. We expect each intern to take initiative with projects and tasks, to have a heart to serve, and to be an engaged member of our team. Internships are based on the organization’s needs for each semester and the strengths of the interns we select. They may include involvement in the following areas:
• Sales and Marketing
• Event Planning
• Customer Service
• Graphic Design
• Resource Management
Intern positions are typically 3 months in length and require a time commitment of approximately 35-40 hours per week (Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm). In addition, Interns may periodically serve at in-town or out of town events. These events may occur after hours or on weekends, so interns are expected to be flexible and ready to serve if needed.
For the Fall Internship, the calendar is as follows:
August 11 – September 1: Application Process Open
September 5-8: Interview Process
September 14: Internship Assigned
September 15: Start Date - Orientation
September 18 – December 15: Term of Internship