Social Media and Content Marketing Interns with
National Relationship Experts
Are you obsessed with finding and sharing stories online? Are you a wiz at photo design and love a good meme? Do your friends look to you on Facebook and Twitter for the latest trends and ideas? Do you also want to help bring calm to the world around you? ScreamFree, a Duluth, GA based relationship education company, was established on the principles of founder Hal Runkel, the New York Times bestselling author of ScreamFree Parenting. At ScreamFree, we believe that peace begins with pause. And every moment of pause creates relationships you’ve always craved – at home, school, or work.
ScreamFree is a fast-paced, start-up style work environment and we are seeking two talented and sharp interns who crave learning new skills and aren’t afraid to tackle big projects, get creative and even foster some healthy competition. As an intern, you will work closely with our COO and Director of Learning and Growth and will work on real projects that will help us grow. You’ll help manage our social media profiles and create new marketing campaigns and strategies to promote and sell our new paradigm-changing relationship growth system – The Pause Platform. This may involve and/all of the above:
Other Online Marketing Strategies
Our ideal candidate is someone who isn’t afraid to try to new things and figure stuff out. Someone who loves finding influencers on social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships. Experience with HTML, email marketing platforms, SEO, web design and graphic design adobe platforms a plus.
What You Will Learn:
- How to create compelling content and get it shared by influencers
- Techniques to create viral loops between different online marketing platforms
- How to translate a brand into graphics and design layouts for website, email newsletters, blog, social media accounts and pay per click/impression marketing
- Much more – you will work closely with our founder and team, coming away with a true portfolio of work to show prospective employers
What We Require:
- Background/Education in Marketing, preferably Digital Marketing
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker
- Ability to work on a team but confidence and comfort in working independently
- Work ethic to get the job done remotely at times without micromanagement
- Passion for using social networking sites and online marketing platforms
The position begins May 14 and ends August 3 (flexible pending school calendar).
Interns will be expected to work a 40-hour week, with some of that time working from home/location of your choice.
Interns will be required to attend at least weekly strategy sessions and can expect several other meetings per week in the Duluth area. (Non-local candidates will be considered and could attend meetings virtually.)
This is a paid internship. Exact amount and frequency of pay will be discussed with considered candidates.
A bonus is available to the Intern who exceeds expectations in creating income through the use of chosen online marketing strategies.
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.