Here at ScreamFree, we believe that peace is what we all want most. And we believe that peace begins with pause. Because of this, ScreamFree has certified more than 1,700 family professionals from 16 different countries. With approval ratings of over 98%, ScreamFree Certification has become one of the most sought after trainings available for helping professionals around the globe.
Due to overwhelming demand, public ScreamFree Training is back!. 2017 dates will be added by the end of January for both Parenting and Marriage certification. Our trainings are small, intimate classes led by Hal Runkel and the ScreamFree team and they will sell out quickly. There are only 15 seats per class and availability will disappear quickly, so, don’t delay!
We know from experience that this training can kick-start careers, revitalize your practice or even launch a whole new path for you. But just a warning before we proceed: ScreamFree doesn’t do boring training. Our program is designed to be both interactive and fun, with a healthy dose of self-deprecation. Don't miss the chance to be ScreamFree Certified this fall.
During this training, you will experience:
- A behind the scenes look at all of the ScreamFree Parenting principles
- An enlightening, self-reflective journey into what it means for you to become ScreamFree, both personally and professionally
- Once you’ve found “calm”, we’ll talk to you about how you can become calming – in a 1-on-1, small group and large group setting
- Lastly, we’ll go over all of the ways we are ready to partner with you to help you help others.
This is a two-day training. Each attendee can receive a copy of the ScreamFree Parenting Facilitator’s (or Teach Out of the Box) Kit, giving them the materials theyneed to start leading Parenting classes or work directly with clients.
By attending the training, you will:
- Receive new, priceless insight into your own relationships and be ready to help others do the same
- Earn 14 CE clock hours from the National Board for Certified Counselors or the National Association of Social Workers
- Order materials at wholesale and resell them for a profit
- Use ScreamFree logos on business cards, websites, etc
- Get to pick the brain of ScreamFree Founder Hal Runkel, one of the world's leading experts on relationships
2017 Dates in
To be added to our update list to receive information regarding future training, please complete the form below.
"A common sense approach to parenting. Amazing: every part of the training and principles are so useful and applicable to everyone!!!"
"I came to this class to learn to facilitate ScreamFree Marriage, but I came away with so much more-life skills tto make me a better spouse."
- Julie Gomez, LPC
"A new and refreshing perspective on parenting in a generation that is becoming ever-dominant micro-managers of our children's lives."
- Victim Advocate, Fort Benning