Research shows that 98% of parents unleash an emotionally damaging outburst on their kids before the age of five. (We know the other 2% were just lying!)
- Are your kids driving you crazy?
- Is dealing with the temper tantrums and non-stop whining stressing you out?
- Is the anxiety of your teen being one-click away from porn, sexting and other dangerous influences too much for you to handle?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the nonstop conflict with your ADHD child and just wish they would do what you said?
In this chaotic, distraction-filled world, being a parent and keeping your cool isn’t always so easy. But there is a way. Join ScreamFree Founder Hal Runkel for a laugh out loud, fun-filled evening at the historic Buckhead Theatre complete with hands-on, life-changing wisdom and a vision for creating the family life you've always craved.
The ScreamFree “Power of Pause” Parents' Night Out will:
- allow you to discuss your specific challenges with an internationally acclaimed parenting expert.
- help you build your own road map for launching your kids into adulthood.
- be the ultimate parents’ Saturday night out at a premier venue, complete with music, hors d'oeuvres, cash bar and VIP reception.
- make a great ladies' night out for Moms to have a drink, share some laughs and work on their parenting.
LADIES: Enter Promotional Code "LADIES" to Save 10% on two more more tickets when coming with friends!
Week of (After Sep 17).....$39.95
VIP (See below*)................$54.95
Walk-ups are welcome at the door!
The event will feature light hors d'oeuvres, a cash bar and general admission seating. The next 28 people to purchase tickets will receive a free pre-release copy of Hal's new book, Choose Your Own Adulthood, a $15.95 value.
*VIP Tickets Include premium seating, a free drink ticket, an autographed copy of Choose Your Own Adulthood, and a private dessert reception and meet and greet with Hal and Molly after the event.
Watch a special message from Hal about the debut of his new book
Debuts at the Power of Pause Event!
Our Emcee for the Night:
Molly Fletcher is a trailblazer in every sense of the word— a rare talent of business wisdom, relationship brilliance and unwavering optimism. Hailed as the “female Jerry Maguire by CNN,” Molly represented hundreds of sports biggest names, including Hall of Fame pitcher John Smoltz, PGA TOUR golfer Matt Kuchar, broadcaster Erin Andrews, and basketball championship coaches Tom Izzo and Doc Rivers. As she successfully negotiated over $500M in contracts, she observed and adopted the traits of those at the top of their game. And now as a top motivational speaker and author, she’s using that wisdom to help inspire game changers everywhere to reach their full potential. Molly and her husband Fred live in Atlanta and are parents to three wonderful daughters.
SPECIAL BONUS: In addition to principles from his New York Times bestselling ScreamFree Parenting, the event will feature the Atlanta debut of new material from Hal, including his upcoming book, Choose Your Own Adulthood. Although it won't appear in bookstores until the spring, we will have pre-release copies available for sale at the event (and remember - the next 28 who purchase tickets get it for free!)
Tickets will sell out quickly, so reserve your spot today!
6:45 Doors Open; Cash Bar Available; Hand-passed Hors D'Oeuvres; General Admission Seating
7:30 - 9:30 Main Event in Theatre
9:30 - 10:30 VIP "Town Hall" Dessert Reception and Meet and Greet with Hal and Molly (Tickets Available)
Dress Code for the Evening: Business Casual
New York Times Bestseller
ScreamFree Founder Hal Runkel
Debut Release at Event!
AS FEATURED ON: